Gordon Jones & Co Solicitors have been in Rubery High Street for over 50 years. The partners in the firm and other Fee earners have between them a wealth of experience and legal knowledge. We also now have an Estate Agency where all of your property Sales and Rentals can be dealt with under one roof for the sale and lettings and the legal work.
We believe local solicitors on the high street help support the local community. We offer face to face appointments but can also offer electronic communication if preferred or even both.
Gordon Jones & Co. can offer all of the legal services that most people would encounter during their lifetime:
- buying and selling property both residential and commercial. This is one of the most important decisions you will make, but the process can be time-consuming and frustrating. We will assist with buying your first home and selling and buying your next home once you outgrow that home and by using qualified Solicitors you can place your trust in the fact that the process will be dealt with professionally.
- Commercial property whether this is being sold, purchased, taking on a Lease of premises or transferring that Lease to a new buyer. We can also deal with the setting up of your Business and potential tax implications to guide you along your way.
- Matrimonial, Civil Partnership, Cohabitation Breakdowns, Prenuptial Agreements, Separation Agreements, Children Contact issues amongst other family matters
- At the other end of the family cycle, we can deal with Wills, Will Disputes, Probate issues and Trust Deeds to protect you or your family or to mitigate on Inheritance Tax issues
- Lasting Power of Attorney. Should you have concerns about protecting someone close to you in their later years or if they have any mental health issues we can discuss with you and prepare if necessary register the document with the Court of Protection.
- Debt collection, property disputes, and other litigation matters can also be handled by us.
Together with many other areas of law.
Gordon Jones & Co. whilst being part of the Rubery community for many years have kept abreast of the times. We have up to date technology and can deal with the majority of your matter by email if you wish but also offer a personal service. Clients are free to make appointments to discuss issues face to face which some clients much prefer.
Gordon Jones & Co. thrive on their recommendations and repeat client business and intend to do so for many years to come and in recent years have been runners-up of the Birmingham Law Society small Law Firm of the Year and Partner of the Year.
We combine traditional values with no-nonsense, forward thinking solutions to the legal issues you face, with a caring, personal service.
Quality and experience are our core values with that personal touch.